Herndon History - Herndon Borough

Go to content

Main menu:

Herndon History

Community

Herndon formerly Trevorton Junction, is a borough in Northumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. Herndon was first founded by Robert A. Parrish in 1840. The town was later named for Naval commander William Lewis Herndon, who died in 1857 while trying to rescue passengers from his sinking ship.

 
 
 
Back to content | Back to main menu